- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Online Shop Terms & Conditions
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- You must be at least 18 years old to order from this Online Shop. Some locations may have more restrictive laws and you are responsible for knowing and following those laws. By placing an order with us you are agreeing that you have read our terms and conditions and that you accept legal responsibility for owning the item you have ordered in the jurisdiction to which we deliver it.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature on this website. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Service.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us. The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
Amendments to Products, Services and Prices
- Product pricing is subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Products and/or Services
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of this Company. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
Billing and Accounts
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
Third Party Links
- Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
Errors and Omissions
- There may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on our website or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information on our website or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information on our website or on any related website has been modified or updated.
- In addition to other prohibitions as set in the Terms and Conditions, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Limitation of Liability
- The Gun Shed does not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.The Gun Shed does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- In no case shall The Gun Shed, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Whilst every possible care is taken to ensure that the goods are suitable for the purpose intended, The Gun Shed accepts no responsibility for damage or injury to property or persons resulting from sales or use of such goods.
Warranty on New Products
- All new goods sold shall be warranted by the manufactures/importers warranty where so specified, provided the manufacturer’s instructions are complied with in all aspects.Any freight costs will be at the expense of the purchaser unless otherwise agreed upon.All warranties are considered void if the goods are not used in a proper manner or used for a purpose for which they were not designed or if repairs have been attempted by persons not authorised by to carry out such repairs.
Online Sales Payment
- All Online Sales must be paid in full, there are NO Laybys for Online Sales.
- Any items invoiced at discounted prices will revert to our standard list pricing if not paid for on or before the due date shown on the invoice.
Layby Terms and Conditions
- Layby is available for in store / phone purchases only
- Minimum Deposit of 30% of the total purchase price shall be payable at the time of the original purchase.
- The balance shall be payable by fortnightly instalments over a term of eight (8) weeks (from the date of the original purchase).
- Any purchases cancelled shall be liable to a cancellation fee of 30% (minimum deposit) of the total purchase price which will be deducted from any refund payable on cancellation of the purchase. Any refund due will only be valid for cancellations made within the specified lay-by period. All cancellations made outside of the 8 week lay buy period because of non-finalisation, by management or by the purchaser, all funds paid to The Gun Shed for the relative Layby will be retained by The Gun Shed, for administration, maintenance of the product, warehousing of the product, re-stocking of the product and re advertising of the product for re-sale, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
- Cancellations due to LEGAL PRECLUSION shall, on written official substantiation thereof, be refunded in full.
- Goods partially or wholly paid for will be stored by us for a period of 16 weeks at no charge. Thereafter a storage fee of $36.30 per month per firearm and $36.30 per month per order will apply. Unclaimed goods or goods not purchased in accordance with these terms and conditions can be disposed of at The Gun Shed discretion after the said 16 weeks to recover storage and administration costs.
- Property of any goods supplied by The Gun Shed will not pass to the purchaser until such time as the goods have been paid for in full and all monies owed to The Gun Shed paid in full.
Transfer of Property Rights
- Property of any Firearm sold does not pass to the PURCHASER until presentation and finalisation of a Valid Permit to Acquire, all requirements of the Weapons Act 1990 have been satisfied and the goods have been paid for in full and all monies owed to The Gun Shed paid in full.
Returns and Refunds
- NO CREDITS, REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES OF PRODUCTS WILL BE ISSUED WITH OUT PRODUCTION OF ORIGINAL SALES VOUCHER OR TAX INVOICE.
- Goods must be returned within 28 days from the original date of purchase
- No refunds or exchanges on Sale items
- Please choose carefully as there is no refunds or exchanges on any ammunition purchases.
- Returned Goods must be in ORIGINAL UNDAMAGED, FACTORY PACKAGING.
- Products must be returned to our store located at 3/3 Millennium Circuit, Helensvale Qld 4212
- The Gun Shed will be refund any shipping costs to the customer for what is deemed (at The Gun Shed discretion) a faulty item.
- The Gun Shed will only accept the return, refund or exchange of a product item if you:
- Received a damaged and/or faulty item
- Received an incorrect item to what was originally ordered
- Please Note: We are happy to process refunds, where applicable, if ALL of the above conditions are complied with.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Conclusion of Agreement
- If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.These Terms Conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms and Conditions).Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed against the drafting party.
- These Terms and Conditions and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of QUEENSLAND AUSTRALIA.