Maxima Horizontal scope rings are designed, engineered and manufactured by our expert staff in Tualatin, Oregon. Utilizing proprietary sintered steel technology, Maxima Horizontal offers unwavering strength and precision in a stylish, yet traditional form. 4 screw ring caps, along with a unique recoil key and clamp offer easy installation and unrivaled holding strength. With classic lines, and Warne’s return to zero guarantee, Maxima Horizontal are the new standard. Warne Maxima Horizontal Rings evolved from the concept of incorporating the world renowned performance, materials and reputation of Maxima rings in a more traditional, horizontally split configuration. Maxima Horizontal rings include several design features that enhance performance, ease installation and include the return to zero guarantee that Warne is known for.
Warne Maxima horizontal rings offer you traditional design with modern advances for superior performance.
If you prefer a traditional horizontal configuration, these Warne 30mm scope rings will give you unparalleled strength and grip. Maxima Horizontal scope rings from Warne Scope Mounts are CNC machined in the U.S. with sintered steel technology. They feature four screw ring caps, and the unique recoil key and clamp give you easily installation on a Weaver or Picatinny rail. These Warne 514M scope rings feature a medium height and a matte finish.
- CNC machined from sintered steel for superior strength and clamping benefits.
- Square, permanently installed recoil keys for positive engagement of ring to base.
- Rings mount securely around scope using 4 Torx T-15 cap screws, 2 screws for each clamp
- STANAG 4694 interface allows for better return to zero and rigidity
- Fits both Picatinny & weaver style bases
- Available in 1 inch and 30mm
- Designed and Made in USA