In 1873, less than a decade after the Civil War and when Westward expansion was in full gallop, Winchester introduced the first successful centerfire cartridges. Winchester has set the world standard in superior ammunition performance and innovation for more than a century. To millions of hunters and shooters worldwide, the name "Winchester" means quality and performance. No matter the sport, game, or protection, you can always depend on the Winchester Ammunition to perform as promised.
200 Round Case
Features and Specifications:
- Manufacturer Number: X3086
- Caliber: .308 Winchester
- Bullet Type: Power Point Jacketed Soft Point (PP)
- Bullet Weight: 180 Grains
- Rounds: 200 Rounds per Case
- Muzzle Velocity: 2620 FPS
- Muzzle Energy: 2743 ft/lbs
- Bullet Diameter: .308
- Bullet Ballistic Coefficient: .382
- Casing: Brass
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Gun Shed users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.