UNITEC-G38 Lightweight Thermal Imaging Goggles - 384x288 25mm(50mm*) - Model: 38
UNITEC-G Lightweight Thermal Imaging Goggles
UNITEC-G which stands for "Unique Technology", is the thermal imaging goggle system designed for all categories of customers. It has full-size ergonomic and tactile keypad, hard-anodized aluminum body, and superb optics. Its unbeatable real-life performance is complemented by best-in-class battery life. Features include fully waterproof design, precisely machined body and outstanding build quality. UNITEC-G is perfect for 24/7 observation and detection for any purpose (wildlife, perimeter security, outdoor activities).
- High-Resolution uncooled FPAs: 384x288 and 640x480
- Refresh Rate: 50Hz
- Quality and "Fast" Germanium Lenses
- Optional Built-In Video Recorder
- Stow Safety Feature (SSF)
- Dual-Screen Design
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption
- Completely Silent System Operation
- Precision-Machined Rugged Aluminum Body
- Lowest Heat Dissipation
- Video-out for External Display and Recording
- Interchangeable Optics
- High-Resolution AMOLED Displays 800x600
- Stadiametric Rangefinder
- 24-hour Operation
- Manual and Automatic FPA Sensitivity Adjustment
- Manual Display Brightness Adjustment
- Black Hot/White Hot Polarity Control
- External Battery Pack Compatibility
- Complete Dust and Waterproof Protection
- Optional Remote Control
- Available for Worldwide Export
- 7-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Made in Canada.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Gun Shed users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.