Pulsar Thermal Imaging Sight Apex XD50
The Apex thermal imaging riflescopes are designed for the use on hunting rifles both during night time and day time and are also prefect for inclement weather conditions (fog, smog, rain etc.) to see through obstacles hindering detection of targets ( branches, tall grass, thick bushes etc.). Unlike the image intensifier tube based night vision riflescopes, thermal imaging sights do not require an external source of light and are not affected by bright light exposure. The Apex sights have a wide range application including night hunting, observation and terrain orientations, search and rescue operations.
- Frame Rate, 50 Hz
- Microbolometer resolution, 384x288 pixels
- Display type OLED
- Display Resolution, 640x480 pix.
- Magnification, х 2 ... 4
- Digital zoom, x gradual zoom 2х
- Objective Lens F50/1.2
- Field of View,°, horizontal * vertical 11x8.3
- Eye Relief, 67 mm
- Diopter adjustment, - 4…+ 3.5 dptr.
- Close-up distance, 5 m
- Range of detection, 1150m (object (high*width = 1,7*0,5m) )
- Power Supply, 4 ÷ 6 V
- Battery type 2xCR123A
- External Power Supply 8.4 ÷ 15 DC
- Reticle type Variable electronic reticles
- Windage & Elevation, 1 click, 30/ 30 mm/ 100m
- Shock-proofness, E0, 6000 joules (when used with rifled gun)
- Click range H/V, 6000/ 6000 mm@100m
- Operating Temperature - 25 … +50 °С
- Level of Protection (acc. to IEC 60529) IPX7
- Remote control wireless
- Dimensions, 343x80x75 mm
- Weight (without batteries), 0.7 kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Gun Shed users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.