Mounts to QD swivel studs on bolt action and single-shot rifles for ultimate field accuracy. Won't change zero; added weight steadies gun. Spring-loaded, telescoping legs adjust quickly, fold parallel to barrel for carrying.
Made of Aluminum and high carbon steel, anodized, black finish. Adjustment height range is from resting surface to center of bore.
Made in the USA
- Friction Lock Models:
- These are all models except those with an M in the model designation
- Feature a friction lock or set screw to adjust height
- Set screw has a large knurled knob for easy operation
- Simply loosen the friction lock to extend leg and tighten to lock in place
- Leg Notch Models:
- These are the models with LM or BRM in the designation
- These legs are spring loaded and when the release button is depressed, they kick out to maximum height