Benchmade Saddle Mountain Skinner Knife
SKU: 15001-1 Availability: Only 1 Left!
Ships within 7-14 business days
A large fixed blade with a recurved blade that assists in meat cutting and skinning chores. One of our pro-staffers said they liked it because, "it feels like I can break down game or fight off a bear with the knife."
- Designer: Benchmade
- Mechanism: Fixed
- Action: Fixed Blade
- Blade Steel: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC)
- Blade Length: 4.17" (10.59cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.140" (3.56mm)
- Overall Length: 8.73" (22.17cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.58" (14.73mm)
- Weight: 5.13oz. (145.43g)
- Sheath Weight: 1.85oz. (52.45g)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Finish/Color: Satin
- Blade Style/Shape: Drop-point
- Clip Type: No Clip
- Clip Position: N/A
- Glass Breaker: No
- Handle Material: G10
- Lanyard Hole: Yes
- MOLLE Compatible: No
- Sheath Type: Kydex
- Use: Hunting
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Gun Shed users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.